Shure KSM8 Dualdyne™ Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The premium KSM8 Dualdyne Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone is the first-ever dual-diaphragm dynamic handheld microphone for revolutionary vocal reproduction and top-tier sound-reinforcement control.
- Patented cartridge design featuring two ultra-thin diaphragms (one active and one passive) and groundbreaking inverted airflow system.
- Exceptional control of proximity effect vastly increases working distance without on-axis coloration.
- Accurate frequency response due to controlled proximity effect which allows for neutral mid-and-high frequency reproduction, resulting in the most natural sounding dynamic microphone available.
- Off-axis attenuation is flat and broad resulting in superior quality of rejection of unwanted sound sources for increased vocal clarity.
- Advanced Pneumatic Shock Mount design for exceptional rejection of handling noise without any loss of low frequency response.
- Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design lined with hydrophobic woven fabric provides exceptional plosive and wind protection, while offering virtually waterproof protection.
- Available in select Shure wireless systems, compatible with all interchangeable Shure handheld wireless transmitters.