- Shure KSM9HS Handheld Vocal Microphone
Shure KSM9HS Handheld Vocal Microphone
Premium, dual-diaphragm vocal condenser microphone with switchable hypercardioid and subcardioid polar patterns that capture vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation and precise vocal reproduction in a wide range of live performance applications.
- Engineered to exacting standards, featuring Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry for transparent sound capture and dual gold-layered diaphragms that reveal every nuance and subtlety and an advanced suspension shock mount virtually eliminates handling noise.
- Exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect.
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar® diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (hypercardioid and subcardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output Durable aluminum housing
- Full-range frequency response (50Hz to 20kHz)
- Wired and wireless options
- Black finish (wired), black and champagne finishes (wireless capsules)